Presenter: Abdul Hye, PhD
– PhD in Mechanical Engineering from University of Windsor, Canada. Living in Houston since 1981. He has over 28 years of aerospace experience for NASA – Johnson Space Center on Space Station, Space Shuttle, and Spacelab. He has written many Technical papers and has one US patent.
– Written 20 books on Islam, Daw’ah, and comparative religion.
– Recently translated easy Qur’an for everyone – Muslim, non-Muslim, children, hotel, motel, church, hospital, politicians, etc. Pentagon uses this Qur’an. Now it is also available in Spanish and French.
– Has developed 30 PowerPoint presentations on Daw’ah, Islam, comparative religion. Presented to over 160 cities of USA, Canada, overseas – Masjids, churches, Universities.
– Recently visited Bahrain at the invitation of the Prime Minister/King to present to community, School, and University. Also presented at Saudi Arabia.
– The Comparative religion presentation is being used globally by Muslims to interact with other faiths. Books, CDs and DVDs are being used in jail,
hospital, masjid, library, etc.
– Supply books, Quran, CD/DVD, prayer rugs, etc. to Jail Muslims across US.
– Website www.finalrevelation.net
In Sha Allah, Eid AlAdha this year will be on Friday September 1st 2017. May Allah accept your good deeds.
We will have two Eid Prayers this year at ICL:
- 1st: Takbir at 7:00AM, Eid Prayer at 7:30AM followed by Khutba by Hafith Abdul Rahman
- 2nd: Takbir at 8:30AM, Eid Prayer at 9:00AM followed by Khutba by Shaykh Shadman Ahmed
For Udhiya/Qurbani please call or text ICL @ (925) 315-7402
Join us this Sunday July 9th @ May Nissen Community Park around noon for delicious Kabobs and Barbecue! Please call/text (925) 315-7402 to inform us how many people are planning to join. This will help us bring enough food for everyone. Invite and let your friends and family know about this event.
We plan on bringing a donation box to help cover some of the cost of the picnic. You could also use PayPal or PaySimple to donate any amount.
According to Ummulqura, the moon has been sighted. In Sha Allah, Eid will be tomorrow Sunday June 25th. Takbir will start at 8:30AM followed Salat Al Eid and Khutba at 9AM. Please join us tomorrow at ICL, our Eid Khatib is Imam Ibarahim Rahim.
May Allah accept all your good deeds.
In Sha Allah, Eid will be either on Sunday or Monday.
If Eid is on Sunday, Takbeer will start at 8:30 AM at ICL, followed by prayers 9:00AM then Khutba.
If Eid is on Monday, Takbeer will start at 8:00 AM at ICL, followed by prayers 8:30AM then Khutba.
Our Khatib will be Imam Rahim.
You can use PayPal or PaySimple to pay your Zakat Al Fitr. We give it out to Rahimah Foundation and they distribute it as gift cards to the needy.
Quran Khatm is scheduled to occur on Friday June 23rd, which coincides with the 29th night of Ramadan 1438.
Join potluck Iftar on Friday June 23rd Maghrib time. Please bring a dish to share with your fellow brothers and sisters.
Join us on Friday June 16 and Saturday June 17 for a delicious Iftars. Please make Dua for the people who sponsored it. May Allah Accept your Siyam and Qiyam.
Join us this Sunday at Lester J Knott Park 11AM-1PM for Quran Khatm and our Annual Sunday school picnic and potluck. Please bring a dish to share with your friends and family.
Members in our community are reading the Quran with the intention of finishing it by April 28th. Please join our brothers and sisters on April 28th for potluck dinner (Maghrib time) and bring a dish to share.
If you would like to read a Juzu’ or two, call/text (925) 315-7402. The sign-up sheet is at ICL’s main bulletin board.
SRVIC is organizing a free basketball tournament at the Iron Horse Middle School starting today at 6pm. For more details contact Hati Yassine @ 925-428-9161 email@example.com
On behalf of the Islamic Center of Livermore, we thank you for the eloquent and heartfelt messages of support that we have been receiving recently. It is at times such as this that one truly understands how strong and compassionate this great country is. We have never been more proud to be part of this community than after reading your texts, emails, and letters. Additionally, we are very grateful for those who came in personally to express their support and solidarity with us. Thank you all!