* Friday Khutba starts 1:30, prayer at 1:55PM
Monthly Salah times for JumadaAlThani 1439 (Feb-Mar)
Locked out and need to pray?
Call/Text (925) 315-7402
Ruling on Congregational Prayer in the Mosque.
Spring 2018 Spring semester will start on Sunday Jan 7th 2018 In Sha Allah.
To Enroll for Spring 2018 (Jan-May 2018) fill out and sign the following two forms:
For more details see our Sunday School page or download this (PDF)
Presenter: Abdul Hye, PhD
– PhD in Mechanical Engineering from University of Windsor, Canada. Living in Houston since 1981. He has over 28 years of aerospace experience for NASA – Johnson Space Center on Space Station, Space Shuttle, and Spacelab. He has written many Technical papers and has one US patent.
– Written 20 books on Islam, Daw’ah, and comparative religion.
– Recently translated easy Qur’an for everyone – Muslim, non-Muslim, children, hotel, motel, church, hospital, politicians, etc. Pentagon uses this Qur’an. Now it is also available in Spanish and French.
– Has developed 30 PowerPoint presentations on Daw’ah, Islam, comparative religion. Presented to over 160 cities of USA, Canada, overseas – Masjids, churches, Universities.
– Recently visited Bahrain at the invitation of the Prime Minister/King to present to community, School, and University. Also presented at Saudi Arabia.
– The Comparative religion presentation is being used globally by Muslims to interact with other faiths. Books, CDs and DVDs are being used in jail,
hospital, masjid, library, etc.
– Supply books, Quran, CD/DVD, prayer rugs, etc. to Jail Muslims across US.
– Website www.finalrevelation.net
In Sha Allah, Eid AlAdha this year will be on Friday September 1st 2017. May Allah accept your good deeds.
We will have two Eid Prayers this year at ICL:
- 1st: Takbir at 7:00AM, Eid Prayer at 7:30AM followed by Khutba by Hafith Abdul Rahman
- 2nd: Takbir at 8:30AM, Eid Prayer at 9:00AM followed by Khutba by Shaykh Shadman Ahmed
For Udhiya/Qurbani please call or text ICL @ (925) 315-7402
The Islamic Center of Livermore is pleased to announce that the registration for our Sunday school is now open. Please note that the first day of school will be Sunday August 27th 2017.
For more details and forms please see our Sunday School Page
Join us this Sunday July 9th @ May Nissen Community Park around noon for delicious Kabobs and Barbecue! Please call/text (925) 315-7402 to inform us how many people are planning to join. This will help us bring enough food for everyone. Invite and let your friends and family know about this event.
We plan on bringing a donation box to help cover some of the cost of the picnic. You could also use PayPal or PaySimple to donate any amount.
According to Ummulqura, the moon has been sighted. In Sha Allah, Eid will be tomorrow Sunday June 25th. Takbir will start at 8:30AM followed Salat Al Eid and Khutba at 9AM. Please join us tomorrow at ICL, our Eid Khatib is Imam Ibarahim Rahim.
May Allah accept all your good deeds.
In Sha Allah, Eid will be either on Sunday or Monday.
If Eid is on Sunday, Takbeer will start at 8:30 AM at ICL, followed by prayers 9:00AM then Khutba.
If Eid is on Monday, Takbeer will start at 8:00 AM at ICL, followed by prayers 8:30AM then Khutba.
Our Khatib will be Imam Rahim.
You can use PayPal or PaySimple to pay your Zakat Al Fitr. We give it out to Rahimah Foundation and they distribute it as gift cards to the needy.
Quran Khatm is scheduled to occur on Friday June 23rd, which coincides with the 29th night of Ramadan 1438.
Join potluck Iftar on Friday June 23rd Maghrib time. Please bring a dish to share with your fellow brothers and sisters.
Join us on Friday June 16 and Saturday June 17 for a delicious Iftars. Please make Dua for the people who sponsored it. May Allah Accept your Siyam and Qiyam.
Join us Friday June 9th @ ICL and Saturday June 10th @ MCC for our annual fundraising Iftars. We only hold one fundraising per year. Please donate to your Masjid generously. Allah SWT says in Surat Albaqara verse 110:
وَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتُوا الزَّكَاةَ ۚ وَمَا تُقَدِّمُوا لِأَنفُسِكُم مِّنْ خَيْرٍ تَجِدُوهُ عِندَ اللَّهِ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ بَصِيرٌ
which translates to “And establish prayer and give zakah, and whatever good you put forward for yourselves – you will find it with Allah. Indeed, Allah of what you do, is Seeing.”
We are glad to announce that we will have a Quran Hifz class on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4:30 to 5:30PM for all age groups during Ramadan 1438. Hafiz Shadman Ahmed will be teaching the class.